15th annual Military Space Situational Awareness 2020
September 3 - September 4
SMi Group are proud to announce that the 15th annual Military Space Situational Awareness Conference will return to London from the 29th – 30th April 2020 in London – as part of a new dedicated space week exploring future critical developments in the fourth domain.
As the leading conference dedicated to space surveillance – this year’s forum will once again bring together key stakeholders across the military, government and industry sectors to discuss how we build a collaborative approach to space management and Space Situational Awareness (SSA) at a time when the domain is increasingly congested with active satellites along with space debris and junk.
Similarly, as new LEO mega-constellations come online at an increasing rate – avoiding a repeat of the 2009 Iridium crash remains at the forefront of all industry professionals minds as we attempt to ensure that necessary and responsible space exploration and development can continue for year’s to come.
Exploring space debris, space surveillance and tracking (SST), space weather, the impact of new mega-constellations and international partnerships in space – this remains a key calendar date for anyone involved in the satellite sector.
- Hear from senior military, government and civil officials on the latest SST technological solutions being developed by the CSpoC and other operations centres, to enhance the security of space assets through domain awareness
- Discuss what the emerging LEO constellations mean for space traffic management and how government and industry can build a collaborative approach to future space management
- Listen to key allied partners from the US, Europe and APAC regions, where a holistic approach to SSA is being developed
- Learn about key issues impacting space security including: debris, ASATS, space weather and more
- September 3
- September 4
- Event Categories:
- Europe, Forums / Conferences
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- London,United Kingdom
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000
- SMI Group
- +44 (0) 20 7827 6000