May 11 - May 13
Α high-profile international defence exhibition where the leading Greek and international companies will present land, naval, aerospace and national security defence systems. DEFEA is under the auspices of the Ministry of Defence – General Directorate for Defence Investments and Armaments (GDDIA) with the support of Hellenic Manufacturers Association of Defence Material and is organised by ROTA SA Exhibition Organiser.
The exhibition will be attended by international delegations, distinguished guests, government officials, senior executives and high-ranking military personnel from Greece, Europe, the Balkans, the Middle East and the wider Eastern Mediterranean.
DEFEA will attract high-level visitors. Among them:
• Ministers, Deputy Ministers, General Secretaries of Defence and Security
• Directors and Senior Defence Equipment Officials
• Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Senior Officers, Land-Air-Naval Forces and General Staff
• Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Senior Officers of Security Corps, such as Police-Fire Brigade and Port Authorities
• Ambassadors, Military and Commercial Attachés
• Commanders and high-ranking officials of Coast Guard, Hellenic Special Disaster Response Unit (EMAK), Hellenic Special Anti–Terrorist Unit (EKAM), Counter-Terrorism Unit, National Intelligence Service (NIS), Special Forces and more.