Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2020
September 2 - September 3
SMi Group is thrilled to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2020.
As warfare moves from asymmetric counterinsurgency focused operations, militaries must consider necessary requirements for success in an ever-developing battlefield, often characterised by increased technology and domain convergence. It is therefore increasingly important for militaries to discuss developments in their armoured capabilities in order to match and overcome potential near-peer future threats.
In an age where technological dominance reigns, the on-board sensor suites, optics, mission systems and vehicle architectures become the eyes and ears of the crew members, as well as the soldiers on board. It is vital therefore that armoured units have an intimate understanding of their surrounding terrain as well as the capabilities to deal swiftly with incoming threats, whatever the conditions. Further, this data is fundamental in creating and mapping the battlefield, delivering vital information to command for effective use of assets at greater speeds.
Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness returns for its 5th year to proactively discuss crucial developments, calling on the experience of military programme managers, operational commanders and leading engineers in the market. FAVSA 2020 will also crucially delve deeper into the role of industry, inviting technical leads, platform managers and programme directors to share their insights on the latest systems and sub-systems, providing greater awareness of existing capabilities and future requirements.
• Provide a platform for the advancement of armoured vehicles offensive capability, bringing together those at the heart of systems operation, training, development and integration
• Hear the very latest technological developments from both research and industry, that are enhancing combat effectiveness and connectivity
• Gain an update on strategic partners respective armoured vehicle programmes and the work of leading industry OEMs
• Deliberate key requirements for the countering of threats during contemporary/future operations
• Explore land force interoperability for enhanced joint fires during coalition operations
With particular focus on the collaboration between military, research and industry, Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness invites not only the key programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but also ensures the participation of senior engineers, chief scientists and platform managers from the leading solution providers are present.
- September 2
- September 3
- Event Categories:
- Europe, Forums / Conferences
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- London,United Kingdom
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000
- SMI Group
- +44 (0) 20 7827 6000