International Summit on Borders 2020
September 29 - September 30
The International Summit on Borders is an annual gathering of global leaders focused on the intersection of international trade and travel with homeland security and other transnational threats. High-level and influential delegates representing a diverse cross-section of political leaders, practitioners, and stakeholders convene in Washington, DC, to address the most critical and pressing security challenges and migration management issues.
Staged in the heart of the nation’s capital, the International Summit on Borders is a must-attend event for those seeking the latest solutions for a wide range of pressing issues including human trafficking, terrorism and threat mitigation, customs and immigration procedures, and anti-smuggling protocols, just to name a few.
Mark your calendar and make plans to join us June 18-19, 2020.
- Government officials, international delegates and participants who collectively oversee trillions of dollars of international trade
- Law enforcement agencies responsible for the safe and efficient operations of their ports of entry
- Senior officials responsible for securing their borders at and in between their ports of entry
- Government officials responsible for purchasing cutting-edge technologies, products and services to promote international trade and travel and advance their national security missions
- The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- Washington, United States
- +1 203 491 2400
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- +44 (0) 20 7384 7700