Small Satellites Conference 2021
April 26 - April 27
With the Small Satellites market expected to grow into a $7.53 bn (£5.94 bn) industry by 2022, the ability to deliver connectivity here on the ground through new LEO constellations mantel is already being seriously developed by leading industry and government stakeholders worldwide.
As adoption of small, nano and cube satellites constellations has been driven by the commercial market – in particular for COMSATCOM – there is now growing consensus that architectures of military systems can and must include architecture that will support LEO solution provision.
With this in mind, SMi are delighted to announce the inaugural Small Satellites conference in London from the 1st – 2nd September 2020 which will explore economies of scale, small satellite production and design, regulatory considerations in the increasingly congested domain and key programme updates from across leading space agencies, militaries and commercial solution providers. Part of SMi Group’s newly launched Space Week – this conference will be held to provide a holistic view of the new space environment.
- Understand what the emerging mega-constellations mean from a regulatory perspective & meet and engage with key licensing bodies to determine how best to do business within the small satellites market
- Key updates from leading commercial solution providers developing cutting edge cube and nanosatellites – including leading UK industrial partners
- Learn how future launch is being developed with critical perspectives from industry, space agencies and militaries developing this capability
- Meet and network with innovation companies and government stakeholders disrupting our approach to space
- April 26
- April 27
- Event Categories:
- Defense Forums - Conferences, Europe Defense Events
- Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum
- London, United Kingdom
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000
- SMI Group
- +44 (0) 20 7827 6000